Tuesday, April 5, 2011

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HERE I BE UNDER THE SEA HERE'S ANOTHER DREAM FOR YE...

I ate a taco then I threw a shoe at the wall because I was angry. Then the wall exploded and a giant bumble bee charged at me with its stinger pointed in my direction. i dodged walls and a ridiculous amount of garbage cans. I decided to become invisible, and i did so. The bumblebee passed by me and then stopped. It morphed into a zombie pirate ninja and walked towards me as I became visible again. I flew through him as if i was a ghost and fled. I fell back to the ground and ran super fast. I could feel the warm air racing against the skin on my face. Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked me in the face and I died. It was ridiculously bright, where was I? I was in a hostpital, and superman and batman were handing me platters of cupcakes. I ate one and instantly satisfied, ate another, and another, and another. Until, i had gained 1000 pounds and broke the table i was laying on. I woke up

1 comment:

  1. That sounds just a little bit epic! Sounds like there's a lot of action in your dreams. Perhaps the dodging was avoiding something unfortunate in your life.

    ReplyDelete